flexSURVEY - flexible PHP-driven online surveys
- Version 2.0 (2012-05-10)
- Parameter "funonval" renamed to "runfunction". This should be the only aspect in which version 2.0 is not backwards compatible to version 2.0beta1. I. e. if you do not use this parameter the surveys you used with version 2.0beta1 can most probably be used with version 2.0.
- New function fsIsMissing(). This is useful to check whether a certain mandatory variable is marked as missing on a certain page. Takes one string argument specifying the variable to check, or none to check for any missing variable on the current page. See the demo survey for an example.
- [BUGFIX] Now $fscfg["template"]["mandatoryfailed_formelement_before"] by default is set to 'span' tag instead of 'div' tag (so that e. g. there is no block break between form element and label).
- [BUGFIX] Corrected wrong value assignment when an array was assigned to parameter "value" for a radio button.
- Now compatible with newer versions of PHP, e.g. deprecated function mysql_list_tables() is not used any more.
- Now uses $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] instead of $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] in the form action attribute.
- New progress bar filling calculation.
- Minor changes (especially spelling errors).
- Rounded corners for item elements.
- Version 2.0beta1 (2010-08-09)
- This is a complete rewrite from scratch.
- No backwards compatibility!
- Both much easier to use (especially for complex surveys) and MUCH more flexible compared to the last version.
- Beta status means: be sure to test your surveys thoroughly. flexSURVEY 2.0beta1 is used in professional contexts, it was however tested on only few different platforms.
- Renewed website.
- Version 0.9.4 (2007-02-02)
- [BUGFIX] Saving in the database required a call of the save() function prior to any use of item(). Now save() is not required.
- [BUGFIX] The design of the example survey did not work well with MS InternetExplorer 7. The CSS class "content" is no longer a class but should be referenced by the id-tag (see the example survey).
- [BUGFIX] The documentation stated that mandatory aspects in selfmade items were not possible. They are possible, though maybe with some restrictions.
- Version 0.9.3 (2006-05-09)
- Thanks to Daniel Genrich for reporting as well as help in fixing those two bugs!
- [BUGFIX] When multiple mandatory checkbox items with the "_ALL_" keyword where used, _ALL_ counted across all checkbox items within one page.
- [BUGFIX] When radio or rating lists contained the "extra" option and no values were specified, the value for the "extra" answer was generated incorrectly.
- Version 0.9.2 (2006-04-20), no backwards compatibility
- Password input fields (i.e. masked input) are now possible. See example survey and documentation for details.
- The save() function can be used not only on the current survey page, but e.g. in your own PHP-defined conditions. See documentation for details.
- The (X)HTML code (not only the CSS as before) of the items can be set by the user by setting the configuration variables $cfg["html"]["item"] and $cfg["html"]["itemmissing"]. See example survey and documentation for details.
- The item option divaddatt is no longer needed and has been removed. You can style a certain item by changing $cfg["html"]["item"] and $cfg["html"]["itemmissing"].
- The configuration variables $cfg["html_top"] and $cfg["html_bottom"] have been replaced by the variable $cfg["html"]["page"].
- Minor additional changes in the documentation.
- Version 0.9.1 (2006-02-22)